- Task 1.1: Scale-up services along the entire continuum of prevention to care CoPC in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces and USAID TB priority provinces to achieve “90-90-90” HIV case-finding, care, and treatment targets, and to achieve TB and multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB) active case-finding, treatment and prevention targets.
- Task 1.2: Maintain direct service delivery (DSD) and then fully transition ownership of remaining sites in maintenance provinces supported through the USAID SMART TA project.
- Subtask 2.1.1: Provide demand-driven TA at the national level and provincial levels to build sustainable HIV/AIDS and TB services and systems.
- Subtask 2.1.2: Deliver demand-driven TA at the site level in priority and maintenance PEPFAR/Vietnam provinces and in USAID TB priority provinces to ensure quality and maintainable HIV/AIDS and TB services.
- Facilitates the coordination and advancement of rollout of the USAID SHIFT Continuous Quality Improvement approach with project partners, teams and stakeholders;
- Ensures that CQI teams are coordinated and manages task identification and follow-up on CQI action items;
- Ensures that CQI Collaboratives meet regularly, remain engaged and maintain clear agendas and routine follow-up;
- Oversees follow-up with CQI Points of Contacts in provinces and works with PoCs collaboratively to troubleshoot action-item follow-up;
- Promotes effective CQI team-building, team integration, knowledge sharing and understanding of the concepts of USAID SHIFT CQI internally and externally;
- Represents USAID SHIFT at CQI Collaboratives Meetings and other learning events;
- Facilitates meetings with clear agendas and liaises with teams and members for task follow-up;
- Supports the development of team timelines, protocols, tools and training materials as required;
- Supports the timely and accurate use of data to improve activities;
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in one health, knowledge/ information services, communication, environment, international development or other relevant subject;
- At least 5-8 years of experience in management or technical implementation of international development projects in Vietnam, preferably in the field of health and HIV/AIDs continuum of care;
- Experience and/or knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement concepts and implementation preferred;
- Experience in group facilitation/presentation;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and develop tools and approaches for effective management of tasks;
- Ability to understand data analysis concepts and primary principles of effective data use
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively coordinate with multiple stakeholder groups, including provincial officials;
- Strong coordination, communication, and interpersonal aptitudes;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ