EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims.
FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Coordinator, Continuous Quality Improvement, for the USAID Sustainable HIV and TB Responses From Technical Assistance (USAID SHIFT) project, based in Hanoi. Vietnamese nationals living abroad are encouraged to apply.
USAID SHIFT is a five-year contract managed by FHI 360 originally awarded to help local stakeholders achieve and sustain epidemic control. The purpose of USAID SHIFT is to strengthen human, organizational, and systems capacity to lead the national HIV and TB response and deliver innovative enhancements in HIV and TB services.
USAID SHIFT is organized around two main areas to address both HIV and TB:
Provide direct service delivery to achieve targets in priority provinces and transition services in maintenance and priority provinces:
- Task 1.1: Scale-up services along the entire continuum of prevention to care CoPC in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces and USAID TB priority provinces to achieve “90-90-90” HIV case-finding, care, and treatment targets, and to achieve TB and multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB) active case-finding, treatment and prevention targets.
- Task 1.2: Maintain direct service delivery (DSD) and then fully transition ownership of remaining sites in maintenance provinces supported through the USAID SMART TA project.
Provide demand-driven HIV/AIDS and TB technical assistance:
– Task 2.1: Establish a demand-driven mechanism for technical assistance (TA) provision.
- Subtask 2.1.1: Provide demand-driven TA at the national level and provincial levels to build sustainable HIV/AIDS and TB services and systems.
- Subtask 2.1.2: Deliver demand-driven TA at the site level in priority and maintenance PEPFAR/Vietnam provinces and in USAID TB priority provinces to ensure quality and maintainable HIV/AIDS and TB services.
The Technical Coordinator, Continuous Quality Improvement, will support the implementation of USAID SHIFT’s rollout of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) approaches in order to advance effective data use, ensure timely issue-identification, identify concrete issue resolution and promote knowledge sharing among USAID SHIFT project teams, partners and sites. She/he will work closely with internal USAID SHIFT teams and HIV/AIDS Technical Specialists to manage tools and processes for CQI and support the effective functioning of external CQI Collaboratives with stakeholders in multiple provinces. She/he will hold primary responsibility to 1) ensure that internal teams are coordinated and advance their efforts on incorporating CQI approaches and, 2) that external CQI Collaboratives meet routinely, function effectively, and are aware of follow-up items and roles. The Technical Coordinator, Continuous Quality Improvement, may also identify internal efficiencies for implementation of CQI, assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures and recommend models for further integrating team activities.
- Facilitates the coordination and advancement of rollout of the USAID SHIFT Continuous Quality Improvement approach with project partners, teams and stakeholders;
- Ensures that CQI teams are coordinated and manages task identification and follow-up on CQI action items;
- Ensures that CQI Collaboratives meet regularly, remain engaged and maintain clear agendas and routine follow-up;
- Oversees follow-up with CQI Points of Contacts in provinces and works with PoCs collaboratively to troubleshoot action-item follow-up;
- Promotes effective CQI team-building, team integration, knowledge sharing and understanding of the concepts of USAID SHIFT CQI internally and externally;
- Represents USAID SHIFT at CQI Collaboratives Meetings and other learning events;
- Facilitates meetings with clear agendas and liaises with teams and members for task follow-up;
- Supports the development of team timelines, protocols, tools and training materials as required;
- Supports the timely and accurate use of data to improve activities;
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in one health, knowledge/ information services, communication, environment, international development or other relevant subject;
- At least 5-8 years of experience in management or technical implementation of international development projects in Vietnam, preferably in the field of health and HIV/AIDs continuum of care;
- Experience and/or knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement concepts and implementation preferred;
- Experience in group facilitation/presentation;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and develop tools and approaches for effective management of tasks;
- Ability to understand data analysis concepts and primary principles of effective data use
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively coordinate with multiple stakeholder groups, including provincial officials;
- Strong coordination, communication, and interpersonal aptitudes;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by February 25, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam