EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified, experienced, and highly motivated candidate for the position of Technical Coordinator, Health Informatics for the USAID Support to End Tuberculosis project, based in Hanoi.
The Technical Coordinator, Health Informatics (HI TC) is responsible for the technical oversight of the health informatics function for the project activities. Under the leadership by the Technical Manager, Strategic Information, HI TC will lead the IT component in supporting the National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) to upgrade the national TB database system. S/he will act as focal point of IT expertise in working with various counterparts and vendors on mobile survey, software supply… to develop, test, and support the implementation of customized health information software and tools as appropriate. HI TC will provide technical assistance to partners, supported provinces on the upgraded database system and new applied technologies. S/He will support the leadership of USAID SET project to work with outsourced IT companies for specific assignments on demand.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support the NTP to upgrade the Vietnam TB Information Management Electronic System (VITIMES) and interoperability required with other systems to facilitate streamlined data flow.
- Monitor the database upgrades and user acceptability at provincial and district levels
- Provide technical inputs on the specifications, requirements for the database systems and develop the specifications documents as requested
- Facilitate the training programs in health informatics for designated health facility staff and capacity building for dedicated SET technical staff
- Act as focal point person to work with NTP and local suppliers in reviewing existing AI/DL CXR software progress in Vietnam, recommending cost-effective solutions and developing plan for additional evidence as needed.
- Work with IT vendors for piloting e-voucher/digital referral system
- Assist and monitor the application of online/mobile learning platform for continuous quality improvement activities
- Work with health technology enterprise to conduct a rapid survey using mobile app and develop recommendations report based on mobile survey
- Ensure the quality and use of ICT tools for the project
- Contribute to Vietnam evidence base in public health and development.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, public health or other relevant areas. Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in developing health database systems, especially for funded projects
- Understanding of health program indicators, data needs, and performance measurement
- Have experience in software analysis and design
- Experience in .NET Framework(.NET (C#, ASP.NET, MVC) is must have
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases as well as working familiarity with a variety of other database technologies (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL).
- Experience in SOAP, RESTful APIs, Microservices, AngularJS, VueJS, NodeJS
- Basic ability to use common statistical software programs, such as SPSS, STATA, SAS… and data visualization such as Power BI, Google Data Studio..
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven interpersonal skills, with an ability to work well and maintain strong working relationships with partners, implementing agencies, counterparts, suppliers
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by September 24, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi