EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Director for the USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Hanoi.
- Provides technical leadership in the design, implementation, and monitoring of project interventions across the HIV services cascade.
- Ensures project interventions are well coordinated, and that data are effectively used to inform program pivots in real time.
- Coordinates technical support as needed to help ensure the project meets international best practice standards and incorporates emerging evidence.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager and Finance Associate Director to monitor technical action plan execution and ensure completion of project activities to meet targets on schedule and within budget.
- Ensures technical compliance with organization policies and procedures, and USAID rules and regulations.
- Collaborates with the Project Director and Project Manager to lead annual work plan development and ad hoc implementation/action planning.
- Leads and/or oversees the development of technical protocols, standard operating procedures (SOPs), guidance, research, abstracts, and presentations.
- Oversees the selection, development, and performance evaluations of technical personnel, providing appropriate support to ensure optimal job performance.
- Supports the Project Manager to develop semi-annual and/or other reports as required.
- Provides supportive supervision to technical staff to motivate, encourage innovative thinking, and translate ideas into action.
- Represents USAID EpiC in meetings with partners, such as the Government of Vietnam and relevant agencies, USAID, CDC, WHO, UN agencies, provincial health services, other INGOs, and local NGOs.
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Master’s degree in public health, medicine, or related fields, and/or commensurate level of expertise and experience.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, with demonstrated experience in managing complex health and development projects that are strategic in nature and international in scope, preferably in HIV/AIDS.
- Thorough understanding of relevant Vietnamese government policies and regulations concerning HIV and AIDS, and how the government operates.
- Experience with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies, government counterparts, USAID, and the media.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by December 18, 2020. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
27/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
24/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
13/02/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
25/01/2021Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
01/01/1970Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
03/02/2021European Representative Office (ERO)
31/01/2021Vietnam Red Cross Society (VNRC)
18/01/2021Humanity and Inclusion