EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
Applicable for Vietnamese citizens only: We are currently seeking qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate for the position of Technical Director for the USAID Support to End Tuberculosis (TB) project, based in Hanoi.
The Technical Director will provide the overall technical oversight and leadership for all aspects of the Strategic Information (SI), Surveillance, and Research of the project. S/he will support the Chief of Party in the design, planning, implementation and monitoring of the programming activities to achieve the project priorities on research and surveillance, as well as the SI priorities. The Technical Director will assume the supervisory role for the technical staff in research, SI, and health informatics and will guide the team to adhere closely with the program strategy and work plan to achieve the strategic goals and objectives.
- Lead and ensure the quality of the clinical research, SI, and surveillance components of the project, including technical direction for efficient monitoring and evaluation (M&E) to enable strategic decision-making. Will provide technical oversight of the project’s health informatics component, focusing on the upgrade of the national TB database system (Vietnam TB Information Management Electronic System)
- Provide leadership to design and conduct clinical research, including both qualitative and quantitative studies primarily focusing on tuberculosis. Will work closely with others to analyze and interpret results, working with stakeholders and donors.
- Ensure efficient data visualization and use, data quality and security and adherence to donor requirements.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results, particularly any monitoring activities undertaken by consortium partners.
- Act as key liaison with strategic partners including the National Tuberculosis Program, Provincial Lung hospitals and provide technical support as needed
- Lead capacity-building to partners on the technical expertise on research, strategic information, and health informatics
- Lead processes to review and analyze global and local evidence to inform the establishment of country priorities for program and policy action
- Identify lessons learned from programs and collaborate with senior management to assure the responsible technical components are of high quality and improve processes and practices.
- Participate on behalf of the project in appropriate technical meetings and conferences for knowledge dissemination
Qualifications and experience for the position:
- Master’s degree or higher in medicine, public health, epidemiology or biostatistics or other relevant area
- Over eight years of experience providing technical direction in research, monitoring, evaluation, and surveillance for project design, implementation, and assessment for health programs, preferably in TB or health systems strengthening.
- Knowledge and experience in developing health database systems
- Skills and experience in development of M&E tools, data analysis, data use, and assessments, research and evaluation implementation and project management.
- Ability to analyze large datasets to extract project insights
- Management experience
- Ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful and timely implementation of activities.
- Familiarity with USAID reporting requirements and indicators
- Proficiency in data management and analytic software e.g. MS Excel, MS Power BI, Tableau, SAS, SPSS, Stata, or R. Preferred knowledge and skills in SQL and/or other database technologies
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by March 4, 2021. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviewsCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam