FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims. FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, Tuberculosis (TB) case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate to serve as Technical Officer, Implementation Science to support the programming activities of the USAID Support to End TB (SET) project, based in Hanoi.
Position description and responsibilities
The Technical Officer, Implementation Science, will provide technical expertise to implement TB screening among risk groups, and to analyze data from implementation to improve TB case detection. Under the leadership by the Chief of Party, s/he will support the project implementation for high-risk populations, including tracking and analyzing data, making recommendations for evidence-based interventions, contributing to the project’s goals and objectives. Key duties of this position may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop protocols for TB screening in health facilities for specific risk groups, namely alcohol users and abusers, smokers, elderly
- Support and train health facility sites to follow the protocols for TB screening among risk groups
- Support the TB team to analyze the data, prepare reports on findings and recommendations
- Provide support to sites and the TB team for QA/QI using artificial intelligence for CXR interpretation
- Contribute to the training materials and conduct trainings for sites to implement the studies
- Provide technical inputs and resources for developing interventions plans based on the outcomes of studies
- Provide support for implementation of retrospective chart review in select sites on under/malnutrition and TB.
Experience and abilities for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Public Health, International Studies/Development or a Social Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on public health related research and evaluation in INGO programs in Vietnam
- Familiarity of USAID’s funded or TB related projects preferred
- Experience in developing epidemiologic and social science research protocol, conducting quantitative and qualitative research.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets and statistical software programs such as SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL, and Power BI
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships among internal team members and external partners.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Well written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese languages. • Ability to travel as necessary.
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by October 9, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round