FHI 360 is an international non-governmental organization that, in Vietnam, promotes the health and well-being of the Vietnamese people, particularly vulnerable and marginalized populations. It works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health and other national bodies, as well as provincial and district-level health services to achieve project aims.
FHI 360 is currently implementing programs to address HIV prevention, testing, and treatment, TB case finding and treatment, clinical research, anti-microbial resistance, health system strengthening, maternal and child health and nutrition, diagnostics and laboratory services.
We are currently seeking a qualified, experienced, and highly motivated candidate for the position of Technical Officer, Strategic Information (TO, SI) for the Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project, based in Ho Chi Minh City
The Technical Officer, Strategic Information is responsible for the technical implementation of program quality management (PQM), case-based surveillance (CBS) activities including health information system (HIS) of HIV program. Under the leadership by the Technical Coordinator, Strategic Information, TO, SI will help promote PQM and CBS activities in relevant provinces and sites. S/he will work with sites, provinces and other USAID implementing partners to develop, test, and support the implementation of customized PQM/CBS/HIS tools as appropriate. S/he will also responsible for data collection and data quality assurance for HIV/AIDS programs.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support Program Quality Management (PQM), Case-based surveillance (CBS) and HIS activities, in USAID assigned provinces
- Responsible to weekly, monthly, and quarterly data collection and data quality checks from database and report from sites
- Responsible for conduct data quality assessments in all project supported sites
- Support to maintain program dashboards and promote data use at all level including feedback to technical units and partners on data quality and program progress.
- Support to conduct program-specific workshop/webcast/training and provide technical assistance (TA) to provinces/sites on M&E
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
- Contribute to Vietnam evidence base in public health and development.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested
Experience and abilities for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, public health or related fields with at least two-year working experience.
Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in M&E activities including developing M&E guidelines and tools data collection, data analysis and presentation
- Knowledge of M&E on HIV/AIDS project activities.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets with advance skills in at least three of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL, and Power BI.
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GVN counterparts, donor agencies and the media communities.
- Highly responsible, organized person with attention to details
- Able to work under pressure; to meet deadlines
- Fluency in oral and written English is an advantage;
- Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE by September 23, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS