- Task 1.1: Scale-up services along the entire continuum of prevention to care CoPC in PEPFAR/Vietnam priority provinces and USAID TB priority provinces to achieve “90-90-90” HIV case-finding, care, and treatment targets, and to achieve TB and multi-drug resistant TB (MDR-TB) active case-finding, treatment and prevention targets.
- Task 2.1: Establish a demand-driven mechanism for technical assistance (TA) provision.
- Subtask 2.1.1: Provide demand-driven TA at the national level and provincial levels to build sustainable HIV/AIDS and TB services and systems.
- Subtask 2.1.2: Deliver demand-driven TA at the site level in priority and maintenance PEPFAR/Vietnam provinces and in USAID TB priority provinces to ensure quality and maintainable HIV/AIDS and TB services
- Contribute to develop and review of the M&E plans for projects/ activities supported by FHI 360.
- Develop data collection tools and guidelines for collecting and managing routine project monitoring data.
- Collect and manage program data; and assess program data quality on quarterly basis.
- Conduct data quality assessments (DQA).
- Act as focal point to provide desk and on-site technical oversight to M&E activities. Provide feedback to technical units and partners on data quality and program progress.
- Analyze program data to identify issues and priorities for program improvement.
- Design and conduct evaluation studies for care and treatment program. Responsible to provide technical assistance for related RSOWs for care and treatment M&E from stakeholders.
- Prepare quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
- Provide technical assistance (TA) at national and provincial levels for HIV/AIDS and TB program including technical document development, database development/analysis
- Master’s degree in medicine or public health fields with at least two-year working experience.
- Experience in epidemiologic and social science research, including questionnaire development, data collection, data analysis and presentation.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases and spreadsheets with advance skills in at least three of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL, and Power BI.
- Experience in working with VAAC and provinces in M&E on HIV/AIDS project activities.
- Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, GNV counterparts, donor agencies and the media communities.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam