ActionAid là một tổ chức quốc tế chống đói nghèo làm việc tại hơn 40 quốc gia, sát cánh cùng người nghèo để chấm dứt đói nghèo và bất công. ActionAid Quốc tế tại Việt Nam (AAV) là một bộ phận của ActionAid Quốc tế (AAI) và chuẩn bị trở thành thành viên đầy đủ của Liên đoàn toàn cầu này. AAV đã hoạt động tại Việt Nam được 20 năm với các chương trình phát triển dài hạn tại các khu vực (vùng núi) Tây Bắc, Tây Nguyên, đồng bằng sông Cửu Long và các khu vực nghèo đô thị.
I. Key responsibilities & accountabilities
1. Works under the close supervision of SCO to build and maintain strong relationship with supporters
- Under the planned reporting schedule, all communications material for LRPs in charge are well collected and implemented
- Supporter’s letters and gifts are well managed
- Supporters get updated information about their sponsored child
- Supporters’ queries are settled with requirement of quality and deadlines
2. Prepares and monitors communications to supporters for LRPs
- With instructions and close guidance by line manager: Welcome letters are well prepared and sent to supporter
- Reports and child messages (CM) are checked and dispatched to supporters in accordance with requirements of quality communication plans
- Photos of sponsored children are updated to supporters as per the plan agreed with Funding Affiliates (FAs) in advance
- Sponsors’ queries are properly and timely solved
- CS reports are prepared to FAs and sponsors
3. Manages child sponsorship database system for assigned LRPs
- Database of sponsors and child profiles are well managed both with hard copies and software (CS database system)
- Child messages, queries, correspondence are logged
- Child profile for top up and transfer processing.
- Photo updates at Country Programme office processing
- Letter & gifts from sponsor translation.
- Child message translation.
- Letters and CM merging for mailing.
- Other tasks (filling, check child profile data etc.)
4. Safety & Security
- The Safety and Security Plan, Procedures and guideline by AAI and AAV are followed.
- The safety and security procedures for staff are implemented.
- Risks for staff safety and security are timely reported to Security Focal Person or Head of Department.
- Documents are translated and monitored
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager are well performed
- Education (Degrees/certificates required): University degree in social science/ Business management/marketing/economic development or any relevant field.
- Excellent command in Vietnamese and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Interest in humanitarian issues and sound knowledge on poverty reduction strategies/ plan and development issues
- Good understanding of child rights and child related issues
- Commitment and honesty
- Self-motivating personality
Deadline 24 September 2021
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross