As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of VietNam in three priority areas: Vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The joint Vietnamese-German technical cooperation programme "Reform of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam II" (TVET Programme) aims to better align TVET in Viet Nam to the changing world of work. It is funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA). In order to reach the project's objective, three main outputs have to be achieved:
Output 1: State actors, TVET staff, TVET institutes and the business sector are interconnected.
Output 2: The regulatory framework of TVET is aligned to the requirements of the changing world of work
Output 3: The concept of High-Quality TVET institutes is successfully implemented in selected TVET institutes.
Thereby, the TVET Programme contributes to the improvement of the supply of demand-orientated qualified workforce in Viet Nam. The TVET Programme is looking for qualified national candidates to fill the following positions:
Translator/Project Assistant "TVET"
Duty station: Dong Nai, Viet Nam
Contract duration: ASAP until 31. January 2023 with possible extension
- Supporting the Development Advisor (DA) and other project staff and short-term experts in translation Geman or English/Vietnamese/English or German as well as in verbal and written communication with the partners;
- Supporting the DA in his advisory services to VCMI and other partner institutes;
- Providing administrative support for activities implemented within the framework of the Component "Supporting High-Quality TVET Institutes";
- Providing support in collecting, documenting and managing data required for M&E of activities implemented with the Vocational College of Machinery and Irrigation (VCMI).
- Very good knowledge of German/English and Vietnamese spoken and written
- It is desirable to have had translating/ interpreting experience in the field technology and have completed a university degree in a technical field.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- It is desirable to have had professional experience in a comparable activity
- Good communication and team skills
- Good application knowledge in dealing with IT and communication technologies as well as computer applications (e.g. MS Office applications)
- Drawing skill with software such as Auto Cad or Visio, is additional
- Continues to qualify in accordance with the requirements of the area of responsibility; corresponding measures are agreed with the manager
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application fom in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 21 January 2022.
Note: Please state in the subject line or on the envelope the following: "Application for Translator/Project Assistant - TVET in Dong Nai”. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fpNWHq.
GIZ - YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
10/02/2022SAVE VIETNAM'S WILDLIFE
07/02/2022FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization
15/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
14/02/2022Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City
07/02/2022UK Embassy in Vietnam
07/02/2022Save the Children
17/02/2022Save the Children
15/02/2022Education For Nature - Vietnam (ENV)