IC is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese national to fill the Project Assistant position for the component of system strengthening for health staff in Vietnam.
Position title: Project Assistant Reporting to: Project Officer Contract: One year contract with high potential for extension Work station: Hanoi with travel to project sites as required
To assist PO for human resource development and system strengthening in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of the project activities, particularly for system strengthening.
- Conduct administrative and financial duties related to all aspects of project implementation
- Arrange all necessary logistics for the activities of the project, such as workshops, trainings e.g. book accommodation for participants, photocopy of materials, arrange transport, supply stationery;
- Maintain effectively communication system and ensure information flow between project and relevant parties;
- Participate in regular monitoring visits to ensure the quality of the project administration and financial management undertaken in project sites;
- Manage and regularly check project assets to ensure their right purpose of use
- Provide translation and interpretation upon request;
- Provide support for other disability program’s components as requested by the Program Director;
- Any other duties as reasonable requested by supervisors and in line with organizational priorities
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
- Degree in public health, social sciences, rehabilitation, business administration, social development, foreign language or other related fields. University background related to physical therapy/rehabilitation is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in projects supporting vulnerable groups, especially people with disability and for INGOs.
- Experience of working with diverse stakeholders (such as National government departments, institutions, service providers, universities, persons with disabilities and their organizations) is an asset.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting is an asset.
- Experience with donor-funded projects.
- Good computer skills on Word, Excel and e-mail applications
- Good written and reading English skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
Interested persons should send a full English CV and stating the Job Title no later than 10 August 2021, either by email to email@example.com or by post to The International Center, R.103-203, B3 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.
Deadline for submission: 10 August, 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Hua Thi Thu Len – Receptionist Tel: (84-24) 3733 9444, ext: 9
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross