Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR) is a Christian nonprofit organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1996, SPIR has been operating in Vietnam and developing strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in 4 sectors health, education, protection, and disaster preparedness and response.
SPIR Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the central province of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
We are now seeking highly qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Trainer Coordinator
Position Duration: 01 Year with possibility of extension based on performance and funding
Duty Station: Tra Vinh or Ho Chi Minh City, frequent travel to project locations and head office
Reports To: Area Manager
The WASH Trainer Coordinator will support WASH project and other projects as needed of Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR). He/she is responsible to implement project activities including WASH trainings, water disaster risk reduction trainings, and other activities throughout project cycle. The staff member serves as a technical expert in the field of water, sanitation, and hygiene. The current project takes place in Tra Vinh, yet may shift to other areas.
- Project Implementation: Supports with project planning, start up, implementation, and monitoring. Coordinate and carry out activities at project locations including trainings, communication events, activities, and assessments.
- Trainings: Conduct trainings in WASH topics and develop of training curriculum with materials. Review partner training for effectiveness and appropriateness to local community.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Monitor project activities conducted by SPIR and partners. Utilize survey, interview, discussion, and other data collection methods to monitor and evaluate project activities. Ensure activity and project outputs meet defined scope and quality.
- Reporting and Data Entry: Collect and compile data from surveys, questionnaires, and other records to summarize information into monthly and annual reports. Verify and input data into various data management software.
- Stakeholder Management and Government Relations: Assist with meetings, communications, and related documentation. Foster strong relationships with district and commune level partner(s), authorities and target community. Assist with coordination with provincial level agencies under Area Manager’s direction.
- Financial management: Complete internal financial processes (cash advance, partner transfer, payment requests) to ensure timely completion of activities in accordance with approved budgets and donor requirements. Collects clear and accurate receipts. Creates regular financial expense reports for activities. Review partner financial reporting for compliance with financial requirements.
- Time management: Manage timely completion of the project in coordination with partners.
- Procurement: utilize established office procedures to ensure the project has the necessary products and/or services to complete work in a timely manner.
- Communication: Ensure timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring of project communication.
- Work Environment: Nurture a positive work environment and foster a commitment to SPIR values and ethics.
- Team Support: SPIR works as a team to carry out programming and additional responsibilities will be assigned to achieve the goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental science, engineering, or associated field.
- At least 03 years’ experience working in WASH related field or NGO work.
- At least 03 years’ experience in project implementation or formal training.
- Demonstrated ability to teach, transfer knowledge, and communicate information.
- Strong willingness and passion to see help the poor and disadvantaged in Vietnam.
- Experience working with disaster risk reduction is preferred, but not required.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese-written and spoken. Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills; high level of integrity.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
- Ability to travel frequently to remote areas in varying weather conditions.
- Humble team player; ability to be flexible and adapt.
SPIR in Vietnam is a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter and SPIR Application form (as attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “WASH Trainer Coordinator Opportunity” in the subject title. Application Deadline: January 31, 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS