Short-term consultancy: assistance in developing NCD surveillance manuals
BETTER HEALTH PROGRAMME
Better Health Programme Vietnam (BHP) is a 3.5-year programme funded by the UK Government’s Prosperity Programming and aims to reduce non-communicable disease (NCD) burden in Vietnam by improving access to safe, quality care using equitable, ethical and sustainable approaches. The programme will accomplish this through the implementation of a set of activities in the following areas: 1) Strategies to Counter NCDs; 2) Education and Training; and 3) Provider Performance Improvement.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national candidate for the following consultancy:
Position: Short-term consultant to assist the BHP’s NCD Technical Consultant in developing NCD surveillance manuals, Better Health Programme (BHP)
Duration: June - September 2021.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
The consultant will work closely and support the BHP’s NCD Technical Consultant on following tasks:
- Conduct the search for technical materials that will be used as input for the development of two technical guidelines on NCD surveillance.
- Support to develop the templates and forms concerning NCD surveillance.
- Provide the support to develop training materials and administrative support to the NCD technical consultant in order organize training workshops on NCD surveillance.
- Graduated with at least the bachelor’s degree in Medicine, International development, Public health, Social sciences or related fields.
- Have at least 3-year experience working in the health sector, preferably in non-communicable diseases.
- Computer literate with strong skills in the use of MS office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good reading and writing in English skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
For interested applicants, please send a cover letter together with a CV (with the name and contact details of at least three (3) professional referees) in English (both CV and cover letter), no later than 28 May 2021 to: email@example.com . We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until 28 May 2021, or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank