Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 42 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: IG Officer (Income Generation Officer)
Effective date: March, 2021
Location: Vinh Loc, Thanh Hoa
Type of contract: Full time
Reports to: Project Manager, IG Officers/ Team Leader/ Junior Manager in Head Office
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, Junior Manager/Officers , Project Managers, Project Manager/Officers
- External: GNI’s Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
2. MAIN DUTIES
Develop household economic development program:
- Research and propose activities for household economic development, group economic development which are suited with actual conditions of local area;
- Promote, develop programs/activities of GNI and local partners for income generation in community.
Implement income generation activities:
- Be responsible for activities and operating efficiency of Tan Lap Chicken and Service Cooperative;
- Be responsible for use of loan from household economic development (HED) fund to ensure that loans are used for right purpose and repaid as regulated;
- Manage revolving fund and take responsibility to Project Manager (PM) and Head Office for efficiency of revolving fund management in assigned project;
- Instruct the procedures of registration and evaluation of loan profile submitted by members of IG group and HED fund;
- Conduct surveys to establish new IG groups in new project area, process procedures to establish IG groups and cooperatives;
- Receive the list of household registering to join IG groups, cooperatives, household economic development fund;
- Support IG groups to prepare the regulation set, business plan of IG groups and cooperatives;
- Support IG groups, cooperatives, households, partners at commune level to prepare proposal submitted for approval;
- Provide support for cooperative, IG groups, households and other beneficiaries to implement activities in right schedule and in an effective way;
- Regular monitor, inspect activities of IG groups, cooperatives; Receive and review information, support and facilitate activities of IG groups;
- Consult, support IG groups, cooperatives, households to make business and production plan, perform financial management when needed;
- Coordinate with communal Community Development Committee, local authorities, group management team to collect revolving fund from households;
- Connect with partners to find output market for products of IG project in local area.
- Receive information about programs, projects, IG activities from HO to implement them for target beneficiaries.
- Monitor, summarize, archive documents, data related to IG activities, participate in assessment on efficiency, outcomes of activities, and report to HO and PM when being requested.
- Coordinate with other teams of CDP for effective implementation of activities;
- Take responsibility for disbursement progress of project in in-charge field.
- Be involved in preparation of Plan of Action (POA) in the assigned fields;
- Implement other tasks related to project activities when being requested by line managers.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- College or University degree in Agriculture, Crop Science, Plant Protection, etc. Work experience
- Minimum 1 year of similar role;
- Have experience and skill in making plan and implementing activity
- Work in group or work independently;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Prefer candidate with good computer skill and English
- Enthusiastic in work;
- Friendly, honest and hard-working;
- Eager to learn
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st March, 2021. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)