RECRUITMENT FOR SHORT-TERM SPONSORSHIP SERVICE OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Short-term Sponsorship Service Officer ( Short-term SS Officer) Effective date: July, 2021-March 2022 (will be considered to extend) Location: Son Duong district, Tuyen Quang province Type of contract: Short-term Division: Operation Division Manager Report to: Project Manager (PM), Operation Junior Manager
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, General Manager, Managers/Officers in HO , PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities.
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Be involved in preparation of Plan of Action (POA)
- Participate in child management activities: Home visiting, Annual child letter (ACL), Annual progress report (APR),
- Gift money letter (GML), Annual gift, New child
- Be responsible for activities of child sponsorship sector: heath checkup, case management
- Be responsible for management of child volunteer network in Son Nam Commune
- Maintain closed contact with manager and in-charge HO staff
- Be responsible for effectiveness of the program during implementation process: Prepare proposal, make plan, implement, monitor, evaluate and report activity.
- Contact/discuss with relevant local partners to provide advantageous conditions for program implementation
- Guide and ensure partners, participators to comply with working principles of GNI during implementation of activity
- Report regular activities/event/or upon request to supervisor and project manager
- Manage and facilitate disbursement progress of project activities as planned
- Coordinate with other divisions (Finance, Administration, etc.) at the office for effective implementation of activities
- Consult with HO about efficiency and adjustment of programs/activities (if any)
- Perform other tasks assigned by managerial levels;
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- University degree in social work, education or other relevant fields
- Minimum 01 year of similar role;
- Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use
- Sociable, responsive
- Accountable and transparent.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including GNI Vietnam Application, letter of motivation and CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st July, 2021. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam