RECRUITMENT FOR FINANCE OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Finance Officer (FT Officer)
Effective date: July, 2021
Location: Tan Lac district, Hoa Binh province
Type of contract: Full time
Division: Admin Division Manager
Report to: Project Manager (PM), Finance Team Leader, Admin Junior Manager
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Country Director, General Manager, Managers/Officers in HO , PMs, Project Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities.
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Update, check, record data and perform accounting work as assigned
- Receive, check and review the validity of vouchers and invoices.
- Update information on the accounting book in the computer and in papers, record books according to current accounting rules of GNI.
- Control the disbursement progress of the project.
- Manage voucher and book systems in accordance with stipulation of GNI.
- Prepare expense report monthly/quarterly and other reports required in the project.
- Manage petty cash, process expense, income and payment procedures:
- Manage income and expense fund, count petty cash in the box.
- Conduct bank transaction such as: transfer, deposit, withdraw cash as required in the project.
- Compare, control, settle and consolidate expense vouchers of the project as stipulated by GNI.
- Monitor attendance tracking, prepare payment request and pay salary, allowance for collaborator, intern as stipulated.
- Other duties
- Instruct and guide staff at the project to understand and follow up the financial process (payment and advance procedures, etc.).
- Provide explanation for data as required by managers.
- Coordinate with colleague to carry out project activities.
- Be involved in making plan of project activities and reports as stipulated.
- Be involved in the office management tasks (equipment, logistic works, archived documents, etc.).
- Implement other activities required by managers.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- University degree in Finance, Accounting and other related fields
- Minimum 01 year of similar role;
- Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 02 years
- Accountable and transparent.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including GNI Vietnam Application, letter of motivation and CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st July, 2021. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
18/08/2021Save the Children
18/08/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
20/08/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi