RECRUITMENT FOR INCOME GENERATION OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 42 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Income Generation Officer Effective date: March, 2021 Location: Hoa Binh city Type of contract: Full time Reports to: Project Manager, IG Manager
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Project Manager, IG Manager
- GNI’s Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Be in-charge of IG activities such as: establishment, operation and development promotion of IG groups and cooperatives;
- Implement IG activities according to planned schedule and budget;
- Manage revolving fund supported by GNI for IG groups as stipulated;
- Analyze the situation, eco-social conditions, consumption market, agricultural development orientation, etc. in various methods, thus proposing programs and activities to improve income for people in the project area;
- Establish relationship, guide partners to participate in GNI activities, then enhance operational efficiency and value of supports provided by GNI;
- Develop plan of action (POA);
- Summarize and archive documents, data of income generation activities, assess efficiency, report results of activities;
- Report results of activities periodically and/or upon requested by managing levels, actively counsel from managers and develop
- plan to solve problems when arising or needing adjustment;
- Perform other tasks assigned by managerial levels.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- College or University degree in Agriculture, Forestry, Business administration or Market development, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of similar role;
- Knowledge about eco-social situation in working area
- Knowledge about green and sustainable agriculture development
- English communication level;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Proficient in office computer skills and software;
- Plan-making and presentation skill
- Enthusiastic in work;
- Friendly, honest and hard-working;
- Eager to learn
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 20th March, 2021. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children