RECRUITMENT FOR SHORT-TERM SPONSORSHIP SERVICE OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Short-term Sponsorship Service Officer
Effective date: March – December 2021
Location: Hoa Binh city
Type of contract: Short-term
Reports to: Project Manager, Division Manager
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Project Manager, Operation Development Manager
- External: GNI’s Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Be in-charge of managing 650 sponsored children of GNI as stipulated
- Implement activities of sponsorship connection and provision of sponsor services for sponsored children, child protection programs and activities according to the planned schedule and budget
- Establish relationship, guide partners to participate in, enhance efficiency of activities and value of GNI’s supports
- Develop Plan of Action (POA).
- Summarize and archive documents, figures of implemented activities as stipulated; evaluate efficiency; report activity results.
- Report work on regular basis and/or when requested by managers; counsel with managers and develop plan to resolve problems when arising, needing adjustment.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managerial levels;
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Education: Graduate of fields such as social work, education or other relevant fields
- Minimum 1 year of similar role;
- Knowledge about eco-social situation in working area
- Knowledge about child protection policies, labor, invalid and social policies.
- English communication lever;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Proficient in office computer skills and software;
- Plan-making and presentation skill
- Enthusiastic in work;
- Friendly, honest and hard-working;
- Eager to learn
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st March 2021. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
21/12/2021Save the Children
09/12/2021UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
09/12/2021Save the Children
06/12/2021WHO - World Health Organization
10/12/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
08/12/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
07/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
13/12/2021WHO - World Health Organization